Calvary Chapel University ~Philosophy of Education
Expected Student Learning Results
“Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord.” Zechariah 4:6
To achieve the above mentioned purpose, CCU seeks to accomplish the following objectives:
- To under gird the student in the fundamentals of the Christian faith, and to stimulate him to evaluate knowledge in the light of scriptural truth.
- To encourage growth in Christian character in each student, and to help the student accept his responsibility in faithful Christian service.
- To increase the student’s awareness of the world of ideas and events which are influencing our contemporary culture, and to prepare the student to intellectually participate in our society.
- To enable the student to develop sound critical and analytical reasoning skills.
- To provide sufficient opportunities for students to become part of a vibrant fellowship of believers.
- To offer opportunities for academic specialization and practical preparation for graduate study, and to assist the student in selecting and preparing for a vocation (Internship).
- To foster the student’s appreciation of the participation in wholesome vocational and cultural activities.
- To provide an avenue for selfless, Christ-like service to others.
- To develop and encourage healthy interpersonal relationships.
- To train up godly leadership, hungry to live the obedient life in Christ by faith for the glory of God.